Skip to content
Parent Supports From Ontario Early Years Centre
- The range of services available in our communities
- Contact Information
- Where to get Assessments, Family Supports and Treatment.
- Education options
- Other supportive programs
Advice for Parents: Helping Your Child Succeed in School—and Life
- WKCD’s new “Advice for Parents” handbook and workshop (two videos and accompanying handouts) sketch out some answers—a contribution they hope to build on in the future. This is for parents of middle and high school age students, especially parents whose circumstances cut short their own education or hindered their own parents’ ability to serve as guides.
Parent-Child Guidebook: Lanark, Leeds and Grenville
- Click here to access Parent-Child Guide Book (Lanark, Leeds and Grenville), It is a quarterly publication dedicated to Self Help and Improvement of Family Life.The Parent-Child Guide Book is Canada’s leading newspaper publication in its category. The parent company, Parent-Child Guide Book (KItchener-Waterloo), has been in existence for over 25 years. Together we support Missing Children, Mothers Against Drunk Driving, Canadian Mental Health, Kids say No to Alcohol & Drugs, Operation Look Out and many more worthwhile organizations. A percentage of all advertising in Parent-Child Guide Book (Lanark, Leeds and Grenville) goes to support these important community organizations.Various timely articles on education, health, safety, and public awareness issues are published in each issue. Our regular columns include childcare information, health concerns, crime prevention, emergency concerns, literacy, nutrition, dental matters, fire prevention, music notes, money matters, legal notes, and a Kids Corner