“Access educational resources to help keep students learning and engaged during school closures. While these materials do not replace what students have been learning at school, these at-home activities offer quick and easy access to some of Ontario’s best online Kindergarten to grade 12 learning resources.” (Min of Ed,)
School Board Link to Educational Resources +
- UCDSB: Upper Canada District School Board: Setting You Up For Success
- CDSBEO: Catholic District School Board of Eastern Ontario
- CECCE: Conseil des écoles catholiques du Centre-Estff
Ministry of Education Link to Educational Resources
- The Ministry of Education: Learn at Home
- Read the letters to Ontario’s parents from the Minister of Education
- the entire Ontario curriculum allowing parents to supplement their children’s education while at home.
- access to secondary courses to review, refresh and extend learning. The courses provided here are not full online courses and are not being assessed for credit. They are offered to support independent learning without the normal facilitation of a teacher.
- For students who do not have access to a computer, Ministry work is underway, in conjunction with school boards, to provide the necessary technology to everyone who needs it.
- a section of additional educational resources that parents and students can use while at home.